Monday, July 7, 2014

DIY: Patriotic Crafty Treat

I don't know about you, but my family loves the 4th of July. This year I decided to come up with a way to show my patriocity through some cute treats.

 1. Buy these. I got mine at Smith's for $2.00














2. Take out one twizzler


















3. Peel off 3 pieces (preferably red, white, and blue)












4. Peel them apart from the bottom.
(Three thister note: If you do what I accidentally did and pull them all the way apart, don't worry, just lick the piece where you want it to stick and it kind of works.)










4. Braid them, like you would hair.










5. Until it looks like this.













6. Repeat steps 1-5.













7. Then put them together in the shape of a heart.
















8. Hopefully your loved ones will love it as much as mine did!
PS Happy 4th of July! ~ThreeThisters

1 comment: